For more than a decade I have worked as a photographer, videographer and animator creating high quality wedding, portrait, PR and product photographs as well as video and animation for training packages and promotional material.
Since the day I turned my school Geography cupboard into a darkroom I've wanted nothing more than a career in the visual arts. After gaining experience assisting a range of photographers at various news outlets and agencies, I went on to complete a BA (Hons) degree in AV Media Production at the University of Cumbria before taking up a position as studio manager in a media training environment. I eventually fulfilled my ambition, moving into a career as a professional photographer in 2002.
I'm as at home covering a large wedding organising hundreds of guests as I am at a bijou affair, or working closely with an art director to deliver a product of the highest quality. I enjoy working with people, listening to their needs and wishes and striving to give them a product they will love and cherish. I am available for commissions and, whilst based in Salisbury, I have travelled worldwide. If you are planning a wedding, would like to book a portrait session or have a story to illustrate, get in touch.
- Feb 2018: Rural Studio 53, Salisbury
- Oct-Nov 2016: Mottisfont Open Exhibition 2016 Mottisfont, nr Romsey
- Jul 2016: Plain Arts Summer Exhibition Salisbury Library Gallery 4, Salisbury
- Dec 2015: Studio 53 Winter Open Exhibition Studio 53, Salisbury
- Oct 2015: Salisbury Art Trail Robert Lewis Chocolates & Tea Rooms, Salisbury
- Sep 2015: The Cine Project @ Grays Stone Carving Grays Stone Carving Studio, Bowerchalke, Wilts
- Jul 2015: Small Pictures Salisbury Library Gallery 4, Salisbury
- Mar 2014: In Black & White Longitude Gallery, Clitheroe
- Feb 2014: EXPOSURE Studio 53, Salisbury